Tuesday 30 June 2009

Analaysis of new digital media

I think that this production was most outstanding as the soundtrack that was given to the production worked well with what was being shown on screen as it was synchronised. Although the production was showing elements of harsh reality it included a sense of humour to attract a different audience.


I think that this particular production was second best becuase the type of edits used worked well and blended together within the production. Also, this production showed statisics which gave a greater impact on the audience as they can see the positive aspects about the internet and the negative.


I chose this certain production to be my third favourtie as I beleive that the production has a lot of potential as it gave intresting facts which were backed up by images and statistics. The layout of the production worked well with the theme as it gave a digital atmosphere to the audience which promoted the internet world.


This production was my fourth favorutie because I think that the use of colour and effects were maximised and used to the best of their ability. The production had connotations of bad and evil as the writing is in red when they are talking about isseues to do with the negative aspects of the internet.


I think that this production was 5th best because of the simple fact that it gave a lot of information to capture the audience. This production aims at A and B social demographic audiences for survaillance purposes to warn them about the negativity of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment