Thursday 2 July 2009

Self Evaluation

WWW-
  • The use of effects that I incorporated within my production worked really well. The reason why I think they worked well because it went with the flow of the production which matched the beat as the effect would appear on screen.
  • I think that the information that I have given is useful for all audiences above the age of 16 because I have used a contrast of both images and text (statistics) to back my points up about the internet.
  • The soundtrack which I chose gave a greater impact for the message to get across to the audience. I chose a hard hitting beat so that it would have hopefully gave a hard hitting message across.

EBI-

  • In order for my production to be improved I could of started my production earlier so I could of had the chance to browse through the software and identify all the effects and aspects the software had to offer.
  • Another improvement that I could do to make my production better would be if I kept the text longer on screen so that it gives the audience a chance to read the stastics that are shown.
  • My final improvement would be to add more effect and flashes within the production to give it a digital internet feeling for the audience. This way the audience can relate to the topic more in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment